Sunday 14 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8

Something you're currently worrying about

Well I got on the scales and maxed them out so I'm definitely worried about that, I don't ever want to go out in public ever again. This has, in turn, made my anxiety levels about driving lessons and starting my tafe course go completely off the chart. I spent all day looking up diet plans and downloading exercise videos and I think my calorie counting obsession is going to come back. I miss school, it was so easy to not eat at school. That kind of thinking has me worried, but I'm more worried about how I look. It would be okay if I could lose weight in a healthy way but I've got too much of an addictive personality, I either eat everything or I eat as little as possible. I truly hate myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment