Saturday 6 July 2013

Back in Business

Finally, a decent update.
I am now in possession of a brand new laptop, and it only cost me $399 which is pretty amazing.
On the 4th My mum, sister and I roadtripped to the Southern Highlands (where we used to live) to pick up my sisters freaky friend (who thankfully has gotten less annoying than she used to be). While we were there we did a little shopping and had lunch. I purchased a cute Journal and for lunch I had sweet and sour honey chicken pork haha, then my sister and I went to EB games because I bought a Nintendo DSi and a heap of games from my cousin, so we both had some games we wanted to trade. For those games we both got to get a new game, I got an Adventure Time game and my sister got a Zelda game. Next on the agenda was for me to get my new laptop. I'd planned on going to the Good Guys and haggling til they gave me a laptop for the $500 I had in my possession, but the Good Guys had moved or gone completely, I don't know which. Anyway, I decided to have a look at Dick Smith and lo and behold there it was! and it was only $399 so I could put my $100 note back in my book safe where it belongs.
The drive home took FOREVER because I couldn't wait to get home and play with my new laptop. When we finally got home, however,  I turned my laptop on to find that it runs on Windows 8...which to me makes no sense, and I don't like it one bit! it's awful. But hey, at least now I have a working laptop and wi-fi. Which means I can start blogging regularly xD woo!

Also, I had Jelly and custard for dinner tonight, how rad is that? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment