Tuesday 30 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 24

Things you want to say to 5 different people.


Mum: It's not your fault that I am the way I am, you haven't failed as a parent. You're amazing and wonderful and beautiful and I appreciate everything you do for me. I love you so much.

Ashleigh: You are my best friend, you are the reason I can manage hold myself together, you are the reason I've not given up on life completely. I couldn't imagine life without you. The only reason I put you down is because I'm jealous, you're the best little sister ever.

Andrew: I love you and I'm sorry, apart from my family you've been the only other constant in my life and I hope you never go away no matter how much my crush freaks you out. I don't understand how you could possibly still be single but I do hope you find the right one for you, even if that's not me. You are awesome and you're an amazing person.

Katelyn: I am so glad I have your friendship, I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. I used to be so vain before I met you, I was reluctant to befriend you because I used to care too much what others thought, but that was so insanely stupid because you are one of the best people I've ever met. You bring out the best in me and you accept the worst in me as well. I trust you wholly, which is something I don't do lightly. Not to mention of all the people in the highlands you are the only one who made an effort and kept in touch with me. Also, your birthday and Christmas cards are the best. Jerk <3 Bitch Supernatural Quoters Association for life.

And now that I'm up to the fifth one I cannot decide on one, I struggled to think of the first four and now my mind is swirling with possibilities for the fifth, I seriously can't decide so I'm going to leave it at the four, while making this note so you don't think I can't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment