Saturday 13 July 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7

Your opinion on cheating people

In my opinion cheating is the lowest of lows, it's the worst thing you can do to someone. Cheating people are cowardly dishonest scumbags to put it lightly. Plus the internet has created a whole new form of cheating, an even lower one. Though it's more emotional than physical it still hurts the other person just as bad, if not worse. 
My last relationship ended because I found out that he'd been cheating on me over the internet, with another guy no less. It's a long story and it was over 2 years ago so I'm not going to go into it but it hurt just as much as it would have if I'd found out he'd been having a physical relationship behind my back, if not more. It made me cry. I don't cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment