Friday 2 August 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 27

Talk about your siblings.

I have one little sister, her name is Ashleigh and she's 15, but I call her 12 to annoy her. I do lots of things just to annoy her because I think she's really funny, especially when shes annoyed. She loves music, taught herself to play guitar and keyboard and tries to sing (she's not very good at that) She's totally crazy and cares WAY too much about people. She and I have a lot of fun together being crazy and silly and laughing our heads off, usually at nothing much. She also paints a lot but her art really doesn't have any meaning or anything, she mostly just blots bits of paint in different colours here and there. Occasionally she will put words on her paint splotches. She tries to dance too, but she's about as good at that as singing. Also she's a kind of bookworm, not as much as me and mum because she is way too addicted to the internet, but a little bit of reading is better than none. She was a late blooming kind of bookworm. Another funny thing about her is she thinks she's all smart and a spelling champ and grammar nazi but not too long ago she put up a facebook status about her 'swallon toe' not swollen, swallon. She also says she's a potterhead but told me Harry Potter was dumb and she hated it until she was a tween and she still hasn't read the last 10 chapters of the Deathly Hallows. That's about all I can think of to write about her for now, so there you have it, a brief history of Ashleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment