Saturday 22 December 2012

Coming soon (hopefully)

I know I said I would become an avid blogger post-HSC but see, the thing is because I live in the middle of nowhere the internet we had was absolute bollocks. Mum thought she was remedying this when she signed us up for satellite internet. Admittedly it works a tiny little bit more consistently than the telstra internet we did have...The problem is we don't have a router for it and my dad is almost always plugged into the modem, so my laptop internet time is restricted to when nobody is in the house (I don't like it when people can see what I'm doing on the internet, it's like they're invading my personal space..weird, I know) which very rarely happens.
Mum has said that the first thing she's going to look for in the after Christmas sales is a router so hopefully if I keep my fingers and toes crossed I can finally fulfill my promise of regular blog posts, and maybe one day I'll be a famous blogger....that would be cool :)

I miss you blog, and I miss you readers, even though I have no idea who any of you are or if you still reading me.

Much love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment