Friday 13 December 2013

Really Back This Time!

Here's an update of what's been happening in my life in the past few months

Okay, so AGES after I said I'm back I'm finally actually back writing a good long ramble about whats been going on in the last few months.

I had another awesome week away at the beginning of October. I spent the week with my Best Bitch, we spent the week watching Supernatural, reciting it word for word because we are totally obsessed. We also ate a LOT of junk food and went shopping and of course talked into the wee hours of the morning, I hadn't seen her since I moved from Bowral to Tumut so there was a LOT of bitching to catch up on. The shopping was completely amazing! I forgot what city shopping was like, the most decent shopping where I live is in Wagga Wagga and that's an hours drive away so it was lovely being able to hop on a train and go to Macarthur Square.

Since our week together we've been writing each other letters, which I LOVE. We even sent each other early Christmas presents. I made a bag for her (I've recently taken up sewing) I was quite proud of it and she painted me a 'Jerk' painting (I gave her a 'Bitch' one a few years ago) and gave me Supernatural season 8...which my Mum had also bought me for Christmas and is going to take back and exchange for a Gossip Girl boxset for my sister and I to share.

Speaking of Christmas I am SO super duper excited for it! I have been since late November,  I sent out Christmas cards to all my penpals. The Christmas tree is up at my house and my sister and I decorated it, it looks AWESOME. We also put out our 'Douglas Fir' singing tree and I have a little simple Christmas tree on my desk in my room. My Christmas spirit is so high that I've even been watching the Christmas movies that come on TV. Plus for once my sister and I have no idea what presents we'll be getting so we're both even more excited than usual, so I don't think my Christmas spirit will be waning anytime soon.

More noteworthy things have happened I'm sure but I think I've written enough for now, my hands hurt from typing so I will write a 'Part Two' tomorrow, that is if it isn't another few months before I update again haha

No comments:

Post a Comment